Isla Eve Dress Pattern
(shown in first photo on the left)
Size 6-12 month, 12-24 month, 2t, 3t, 4t, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10
This dress was inspired by my 7 year old muse and daughter, Ava. It is fully lined, hiding all seams so that it will have the most comfort and durability possible.
The pattern includes computer drawn illustrations, diagrams, and high quality photos with detailed instructions.
The following techniques are taught within:
* how to create the 50's vintage inspired tulle bodice
* tutorial for hand stitching the ribbon flower embellishment
* using draping skirt pieces to create depth, twirl, and a flowing drape to the dress
* how to a add a ruffle to a sweetheart neckline
* tips for making working with tulle the easiest possible
Gorgeous enough for a dance costume but simpler textiles could be used for everyday casual wear.
Gorgeous professional photo by Work of Heart Photography