This includes the Ma Ch'erie, Isla Eve, and the Jet'adore dress patterns at a discount! You save 9.50!
Lucy Star Doll Dress PDF Pattern
This is a special 18" doll dress pattern that strikes a balance between lovely, sweet, and interestingly smart details for the girl in your life who has a big imagination.
Some of the features include:
* can be made for handmade 16-18" handmade Waldorf dolls or American Girl Dolls
* an adorable bodice with contrast piping
* a peter pan collar
* a scalloped peplum skirt
* shirred inset back bodice
* lots of photos for each step
It is my hope that this dress will spark hours of creative play within your child's heart that only the wonder of a one-of-a-kind item can. My most ambitious wish is that one day she will run her hands over the details and admire your patient love for her when unpacking it as a keepsake for her own children and be clothed in memories.
See photos in product listing to see fabric yardage needed.
Additional materials needed:
* elastic thread for shirring
* zipper or piping foot required
* 4 buttons (optional)
* 1 yard of 3/8" to 1/2" wide ribbon for the straps (see my supply shop)
* 1 yard of ribbon or trim for hem of skirt
* 1 yard piping cord 1/8" or narrower
* 1/8 yard of 3/8" ribbon for button placket
* turning tool (a chopstick or a long pencil will work too)
* quilting ruler, rotary cutter, and quilting mat (optional)
* fabric pencil
* 1/4" wide wonder tape (optional but highly recommended to create the button placket with ease)
Isla Eve Dress Pattern
(shown in first photo on the left)
Size 6-12 month, 12-24 month, 2t, 3t, 4t, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10
This dress was inspired by my 7 year old muse and daughter, Ava. It is fully lined, hiding all seams so that it will have the most comfort and durability possible.
The pattern includes computer drawn illustrations, diagrams, and high quality photos with detailed instructions.
The following techniques are taught within:
* how to create the 50's vintage inspired tulle bodice
* tutorial for hand stitching the ribbon flower embellishment
* using draping skirt pieces to create depth, twirl, and a flowing drape to the dress
* how to a add a ruffle to a sweetheart neckline
* tips for making working with tulle the easiest possible
Gorgeous enough for a dance costume but simpler textiles could be used for everyday casual wear.
Gorgeous professional photo by Work of Heart Photography